Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hello America and all my fellow large areola lovers out there in the world. I've been using the internet for years, and it's been my #1 source to see ridiculously large areola. The only problem is, there isn't just one place you can go to see large areola's. I know I cant be the only man who loves it when your on a beach and you see a woman with exceptionally large breasts, with a slight hint of her huge areola peeking over her swimsuit. Or if you meet a woman for the first time, get a little frisky with her, and as her bra comes off to your surprise you are greeted by a pair of saucer-sized areola. These are what dreams are made of,lol.

I know there are many women and men alike who find large areolas disgusting, and frankly this is not the place for them. But for everyone else who love huge areola's of all races, this is the place to be. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Lefty said...

I always loved large areolas even when I called them nipples. One great memory a girl known as Cuddles was doing a classic 3 song strip for the 2nd song she took off her top and danced in a massive black bra and matching panties between songs she was backstage when she returned she had her top back on and I was waiting for her to remove it and the bra when she slowly opened the front of her top I almost fainted no bra just a pair of areolas the same size and dark brown color as Susie OMG! this was in 1977 never saw another pair like that until Susie! And Cuddles did let me feel her up and touch her nipples so cool.